VEGETARIAN POTENT PEANUT STEW
-600gm of fresh broccoli florets.
-One jar of Potent peanut sauce.
-One vegetable stock cube.
-3 desert spoon of vegetable oil.
-1/2teaspoonful of salt.
-100 ml of warm water.
1) Pour jar of peanut sauce into a bowl.
2) Stir 100ml of warm water into sauce, to loosen the sauce.
3) Add the salt to the sauce.
4) Add the Vegetable Stork cube.
5) Cover with a tight lid .
6) Cook sauce for 10 minutes on medium to high heat. Stir intermittently, to prevent sauce from burning.
While sauce is cooking, place washed broccoli florets in a cooking pan with a tight lid.
As soon as sauce is cooked through for ten minutes, pour onto the broccoli florets. Cover with a tight lid .
Steam on very low heat for 3 - 4 minutes. Serve with chips, or on a bed of white rice or couscous for a delectable vegetarian feast.